Saturday, May 18, 2013

Many Prayers Needed for Maggie Moo

In an earlier post, I mentioned that my mother and sister are disabled.  My sister, Maggie, has epilepsy.  She was diagnosed with it back in November of 2011 at the age of 20. (We're the same age and we adopted her after we graduated high school together). Anyways, she was just sent by rescue after having three seizures in a row, status seizures. Dad went with her while I'm here to take care of Mom. It breaks my heart to see her struggle and be in pain. I wish I could have gone with her and Dad in the ambulance.
After the ambulance left, Mom and I held hands and I led us in prayer.  Mom then called Maggie's biological mother to let her know.
Please send prayers and positive thoughts our way.
On top of this, I am suppose to go to work at 11am. My shoulder is still in terrible pain. I'm going to have to call in.  I pray it doesn't put my job in jeopardy.

No comments:

Post a Comment